Christmas Dinner at AltitudeMake a reservation
Celebrate Christmas floating 36 levels above the twinkling lights of Sydney Harbour, whilst delighting in the laughter of those you love. It’s the most wonderful time of the year, after all.
Christmas is the perfect occasion to savour a sumptuous five-course dinner at Altitude created by Executive Sous Chef Michele Menegazzi.
Your culinary journey includes dishes such as Australian dry aged MB4+ Beef with caramelised bush tomato jus and a merry Santa Claus in the chimney dessert by Head Pastry Chef, Kumiko Endo.
Executive Sommelier Matt Herod will be making spirits bright with a thoughtful wine pairing to complete your festive experience.
A truly unforgettable Christmas reunion awaits at Altitude.
Christmas Eve Dinner will take place from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM on 24th December 2023. Priced at AUD 259 per adult including a five-course set menu and AUD 159 per child (12 years and under).
Christmas Day Dinner will take place from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM on 25th December 2023. Priced at AUD 269 per adult including a five-course set menu and AUD 169 per child (12 years and under).
Guaranteed Window Table Minimum Spend AUD 400 per person.
The Altitude Private Dining Room is available for a full buy-out, with a minimum spend of AUD 6,000. A maximum of 18 guests is permitted.
Wine pairing will incur an additional fee per person.
Please call (02) 9250 6000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
- 18+ and guests may be required to present a Government issued ID.
- Prepayment of this event does not meet the requirements for earning SLC points.
- Prepayment is required through My Guest List to secure the table.
- Sunday and Public Holiday reservations will incur a 15% surcharge.
- Reservation of 8 and more will incur a 10% service fee.
- Prepayment will not be refunded in the event of no show or cancellation.
- The prepayment is non-transferrable for names or for hotel credits.
- For strict dietary requirements, 24 hours advance notice is required.
- For group and PDR reservations, special conditions will apply.
- Menu is subject to change due to seasonality.
Adding product to your cart
Sign up for our newsletter
Take advantage of exclusive special offers, packages and events