Cocktail Making Classes
Learn the fine art of creating the perfect cocktail by talented bartenders at private cocktail classes, which will have serious drink connoisseurs milling around the bar for a masterclass in mixology.
The two-hour session by Blu Bar on 36 mixologists teaches guests everything they need to know about crafting a sublimely balanced cocktail, including the ingredients and equipment to use, the colourful history of cocktails, and advice on hosting your own cocktail party at home.
Cocktail making classes are available for $105 per person for groups of six to a maximum of ten guests; this includes a glass of sparkling wine, two cocktails and a charcuterie board. For AUD 145 per person this includes a glass of sparkling wine, two cocktails and a selection of canapes.
For further enquiries, please call (61 2) 9250 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
- Bookings are essential via phone/email.
- Group reservations apply with a minimum booking of six guests and maximum of ten guests per class.
- Advanced full payment and booking is required.
- Extra 15% surcharge applies on Sunday or Public Holidays.
- Minors cannot enter Blu Bar on 36 after 6:00 PM daily.
Adding product to your cart
Sign up for our newsletter
Take advantage of exclusive special offers, packages and events