Festive High Tea on Level 36Make a reservation
Indulge in the joy of the holiday season with three delectable tiers of whimsical festive sweet and savoury treats meticulously crafted by Head Pastry Chef, Kumiko Endo, while relishing the enchanting view of the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Begin your High Tea with savory sensations like Prawn with Citrus Curry Mayo, Pulled Pork with Hickory Smoked BBQ, and Turkey Breast with Cranberry and Brie.
Then, satisfy your sweet cravings with treats like Santa Claus Choux featuring Cherry Mousse, Xmas Tree Bite with Valrhona Kalingo Mousseline, and Passionfruit Buche de Noel, a Stollen Spiced Roulade with Passionfruit Mousse.
And what is High Tea without the classic elegance of scones? Indulge in warm, freshly baked scones served with house-made jam and clotted cream, adding a touch of tradition to your festive feast.
Amidst the festivities, let the enchanting views of Sydney Harbour glistening below add a touch of magic to your experience. It's not just a High Tea; it's a celebration of the season, where every bite is a moment of pure delight.
Weekdays priced from AUD 84 per person for High Tea with tea and coffee, AUD 94 per person including one glass of sparkling wine, and AUD 114 per person with free flow sparkling wine. Window table minimum spend is AUD 140 per person.
Weekends priced from AUD 99 per person for High Tea with tea and coffee, AUD 109 per person including one glass of sparkling wine, and AUD 129 per person with free flow sparkling wine. Window table minimum spend is AUD 140 per person.
The Festive High Tea is available Wednesday, 15 November 2023 to Tuesday, 02 January 2024 (excluding public holidays) in two seating times:
First Seating: 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Second Seating: 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Bookings are essential. Please call (61 2) 9250 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
- Booking is essential.
- Credit card details are required to secure the reservation.
- If the guests wish to arrange a transaction personally, they must notify us at least 48 hours before the intended booking date. EPL with a validity of 5 hours will be sent out to the clients.
- Settlement with a card will incur a 1.85% merchant fee.
- Sunday and Public Holiday reservations will incur a 15% surcharge.
- 24 hours in advance notice for dietary requirements
Cancellation + No Show policy
- A minimum of 72 hours before the booking time to cancel without penalty except for extraordinary events (Christmas, NYE, etc).
- A late cancellation fee of $50 per person will apply.
- In the event of no show, the restaurant will automatically cancel the reservation and a penalty fee of $50 per person will apply.
Cancellation + No Show policy – for groups of 8 and more (except for buyouts)
- A minimum of 72 hours before the reservation date to cancel the reservation without penalty except for extraordinary events (Christmas, NYE, etc).
- Prepayment will not be refunded or transferred for hotel credits under any circumstances.
- In the event of no show, the restaurant will automatically cancel the reservation and prepayment will not be refunded and transferred for hotel credits under any circumstances. Restaurant will keep the payment for good.
Adding product to your cart
Sign up for our newsletter
Take advantage of exclusive special offers, packages and events