Lunch at AltitudeMake a reservation
Nestle into your panoramic seat at Altitude Restaurant, as we kindle your appetite with the aromas of the season.
A two, three or five-course set lunch menu by Executive Sous Chef Michele Menegazzi and Head Pastry Chef Kumiko Endo is served, showcasing the freshest local produce. Complete your midday dining experience with a thoughtful wine pairing.
Inspiring flavours are front-and-centre, as is the breathtaking spectacle of Sydney Harbour.
Altitude Three-Course Set Lunch Menu is priced at AUD 99 per person, with a wine pairing for an additional AUD 65 per person.
Altitude Five-Course Set Lunch Menu is priced at AUD 129 per person, with an iconic wine pairing for an additional AUD 155 per person.
Altitude Express lunch is priced at AUD 79 per person for two courses.
Minimum window table guarantee is AUD 125 per person for weekdays and AUD 145 per person for weekends.
A Children’s menu is available, with two courses priced at AUD 50 per child and three-courses priced at AUD 65 per child (from 6 – 12 years old).
Lunch is available in Altitude on Level 36 seven days a week from 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM. Please note advanced reservation is required.
Please call (02) 9250 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The price quoted is based on per person pricing and may be subject to change.
Terms and Conditions
- Booking is essential.
- Credit card details are required to secure the reservation.
- If the guests wish to arrange a transaction personally, they must notify us at least 48 hours before the intended booking date. EPL with a validity of 5 hours will be sent out to the clients.
- Settlement with a card will incur a 1.85% merchant fee.
- Sunday and Public Holiday reservations will incur a 15% surcharge.
- 24 hours in advance notice for dietary requirements
Cancellation + No Show policy
- A minimum of 72 hours before the booking time to cancel without penalty except for extraordinary events (Christmas, NYE, etc).
- A late cancellation fee of $50 per person will apply.
- In the event of no show, the restaurant will automatically cancel the reservation and a penalty fee of $50 per person will apply.
Terms and Conditions (Group Reservations) – for groups of 8 and more (except for buyouts)
- Table of 8 and more in the restaurant will be required to dine from the Group menu.
- At least 48 hours prior to the booking date is required to pre-order from the Group menu.
- For a group consisting of 10, an initial non-refundable deposit of $ 500 is required. Furthermore, an additional non-refundable deposit ($500) is requisite for each additional set of 10 people.
Cancellation + No Show policy
- A minimum of 72 hours before the reservation date to cancel the reservation without penalty except for extraordinary events (Christmas, NYE, etc).
- Prepayment will not be refunded or transferred for hotel credits under any circumstances.
- In the event of no show, the restaurant will automatically cancel the reservation and prepayment will not be refunded and transferred for hotel credits under any circumstances. Restaurant will keep the payment for good.
Adding product to your cart
Sign up for our newsletter
Take advantage of exclusive special offers, packages and events