Sydney’s Sunrise BreakfastMake a reservation
Over a sumptuous lobster omelette and fine glass of champagne, be one of the first in the world to witness the magic of sunrise, shining over Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House.
From your perfect perch 36 levels high in the sky, we invite you to pair the glisk and gleams of morning light with an opulent breakfast.
Enjoy the freshest Western Australian lobster omelette of Spanish onion and tomatoes with a creamy lobster bisque and a rocket salad of candied walnuts, orange braised fennel and avocado, complete with Sonoma sourdough.
Harbour grazing, opt to take your experience to new heights and indulge in Black Oscietra Caviar served with blinis, crème fraiche, chives, egg white and yolks. Or, perhaps a glass of Dom Perignon is your luxury of choice as dawn breaks.
It’s time to spoon into Sydney’s most magnificent and memorable breakfast experience!
Priced at AUD 119 per person, including a glass of Veuve Clicquot champagne and lobster omelette served at a prime window table.
Priced at an additional AUD 110 per person for a glass of Dom Perignon Champagne.
Priced at an additional AUD 180 per person for Black Oscietra Caviar (30g).
Sunrise Breakfast is available in Altitude on Level 36 from 6:30 AM – 8:00 AM Thursday to Sunday.
Terms and Conditions
- A strict 1.5-hour seating time applies from 6:30am until 8:00am.
- Available from Thursday to Sunday only.
- Booking is essential with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice in advance via My Guestlist
- Full prepayment is required at time of booking via My Guestlist
- Credit card details are required to secure reservation
- Standard cancellation policy applies (72 hours before the date) with exception of group cancellation policy
- For strict dietary requirements, 24 hours advanced notice is required.
- Sundays and public holidays incur a 15% service surcharge.
- 10% surcharge is applicable for groups of eight or more.
- Menu is subject to change.
- Sunrise Breakfast is available to both hotel guests and the general public.
- PDR reservations with require a minimum spend of $2,500 (max. 18pp)
- PDR reservation and group reservation will incur a 10% service fee.
Adding product to your cart
Sign up for our newsletter
Take advantage of exclusive special offers, packages and events