High Tea on Level 36Make a reservation
The price quoted is based on per person pricing and may be subject to change.
High Tea lovers rejoice!
It’s time to indulge in a decadently delicious High Tea with spectacular harbour views of Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House.
You’ll savour show-stopping desserts and savoury morsels on three tempting tiers. Did we mention oh so fluffy scones, with clotted cream and house-made jam?
Nestle into your seat with a glass of sparkling in hand, and watch Sydney harbour glimmer and shimmer.
Weekdays priced from AUD 79 per person for high tea with tea and coffee, AUD 89 per person including one glass of sparkling wine or AUD 109 per person with free flow sparkling wine. Window table minimum spend is AUD 140 per person.
Weekends priced from AUD 94 per person for high tea with tea and coffee, AUD 104 per person including one glass of sparkling wine, and AUD 124 per person with free flow sparkling wine. Window table minimum spend is AUD 140 per person.
High Tea on Level 36 will take place seven days a week in two seating times:
- First Seating: 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- Second Seating: 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Bookings are essential. Please call (61 2) 9250 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
- Booking is essential.
- Credit card details required to secure reservation.
- If the guests wish to arrange a transaction personally, they must notify us at least 48 hours before the intended booking date. Payment link with a validity of 5 hours will be sent out to the clients.
- Settlement with a card will incur a 1.85% merchant fee.
- Sundays and public holidays incur a 15% service surcharge.
- For strict dietary requirements, 24-hours advance notice is required.
- Standard cancellation policy applies (72 hours prior to date) with exception of the special event cancellation policy.
- A late cancellation fee of AUD 50 per person will apply. In the event of no show, the restaurant will automatically cancel the reservation and a penalty of AUD 50 per person will apply.
Terms and Conditions (Group Reservations) – for groups of 8 and more (except for buyouts)
Cancellation + No Show policy
- A minimum of 72 hours before the reservation date to cancel the reservation without penalty except for extraordinary events (Christmas, NYE, etc).
- Prepayment will not be refunded or transferred for hotel credits under any circumstances.
- In the event of no show, the restaurant will automatically cancel the reservation and prepayment will not be refunded and transferred for hotel credits under any circumstances. Restaurant will keep the payment for good.
Adding product to your cart
Sign up for our newsletter
Take advantage of exclusive special offers, packages and events