Dinner at AltitudeMake a reservation
With unparalleled views of Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge unfurling before you, Altitude takes dining experiences to new heights.
The menu is created seasonally by Executive Sous Chef Michele Menegazzi and Head Pastry Chef Kumiko Endo, with sustainability as its guiding star.
The culinary team select only the best produce and work closely with local artisans passionate about their harvest to create thought-provoking and inspiring dishes which are a true reflection of modern Australian dining today.
Complete your taste journey with thoughtful wine pairings by Executive Sommelier Matt Herod.
A three-course dinner at Altitude is priced from AUD 135 per person, with a sommelier wine pairing for an additional AUD 85 per person, or with an iconic wine pairing for an additional AUD 135.
A five-course dinner at Altitude is priced from AUD 175 per person, with an iconic wine pairing for an additional AUD 155 per person.
A five-course Chef’s Signature Menu is priced at AUD 195 per person, with an iconic wine pairing for an additional AUD 155 per person.
A Children’s menu is available, with two courses priced at AUD 50 per child and three-courses priced at AUD 65 per child (from 6 – 12 years old).
Minimum window table guarantee is AUD 250 per person.
Dinner is available in Altitude on Level 36 in two times:
- Sunday to Thursday: 06:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Friday to Saturday: 05:30 PM – 10:00 PM
Please call (02) 9250 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The price quoted is based on per person pricing and may be subject to change.
Terms and Conditions
- Booking is essential.
- Credit card details are required to secure the reservation.
- If the guests wish to arrange a transaction personally, they must notify us at least 48 hours before the intended booking date. EPL with a validity of 5 hours will be sent out to the clients.
- Settlement with a card will incur a 1.85% merchant fee.
- Sunday and Public Holiday reservations will incur a 15% surcharge.
- 24 hours in advance notice for dietary requirements
Cancellation + No Show policy
- A minimum of 72 hours before the booking time to cancel without penalty except for extraordinary events (Christmas, NYE, etc).
- A late cancellation fee of $50 per person will apply.
- In the event of no show, the restaurant will automatically cancel the reservation and a penalty fee of $50 per person will apply.
Terms and Conditions (Group Reservations) – for groups of 8 and more (except for buyouts)
- Table of 8 and more in the restaurant will be required to dine from the Group menu.
- At least 48 hours prior to the booking date is required to pre-order from the Group menu.
- For a group consisting of 10, an initial non-refundable deposit of $ 500 is required. Furthermore, an additional non-refundable deposit ($500) is requisite for each additional set of 10 people.
Cancellation + No Show policy
- A minimum of 72 hours before the reservation date to cancel the reservation without penalty except for extraordinary events (Christmas, NYE, etc).
- Prepayment will not be refunded or transferred for hotel credits under any circumstances.
- In the event of no show, the restaurant will automatically cancel the reservation and prepayment will not be refunded and transferred for hotel credits under any circumstances. Restaurant will keep the payment for good.
Adding product to your cart
Sign up for our newsletter
Take advantage of exclusive special offers, packages and events